Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Simple, light and tasty.
- 3⁄4 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 3 (1 g) packets sugar substitute or 3 (1 g) packetsequivalent of 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine egg substitute, sugar, evaporated milk, cream, orange juice, orange peel and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended. Pour mixture into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins.
- Place custard cups in 13×9-inch baking pan. Fill with hot water halfway up side of cups. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- Remove from oven; let cups remain in hot water bath until they reach room temperature.
- While custards cool, gently toss sliced strawberries with sugar substitute; set aside.
- Serve custards at room temperature or cold. Top with strawberries.