Baked Orange Custard With Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine egg substitute, sugar, evaporated milk, cream, orange juice, orange peel and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended. Pour mixture into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins.
- Place custard cups in 13×9-inch baking pan. Fill with hot water halfway up side of cups. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- Remove from oven; let cups remain in hot water bath until they reach room temperature.
- While custards cool, gently toss sliced strawberries with sugar substitute; set aside.
- Serve custards at room temperature or cold. Top with strawberries.