Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Wash and slice mushrooms.
- Melt butter, saute onion and garlic.
- Add mushrooms, toss lightly, but do not cook.
- Add bread crumbs, toss again.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix eggs, cream and seasoning, and add to mushrooms.
- Pour into a buttered baking dish.
- Bake 45-60 minutes in a 350 degree oven or until set.