Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A tasty way to cook either haddock or cod.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 lb cod or 1 lb haddock fillet, cut into serving size pieces
- lemon-pepper seasoning
- In an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish, combine the melted butter, lemon juice, green onion, water, dill and garlic salt.
- Add fish and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
This was okay but thought it needed a bit something more to kick it up a bit. I used the cod option and I cut the butter way down and there was still a lot of liquid in the pan after cooking. Thanks for sharing!