Easy and delicious!
Make and share this Baked Garlic Chicken Thighs - Low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and rosemary. Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
- Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
- Bake chicken 25 minutes then remove from oven and turn chicken over.
- Baste with remaining butter mixture. Return to oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until juices run clear.