1/3 Photos of Baked Garlic Chicken Thighs - Low Carb
Sooz Cooks's Note:
Easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and rosemary. Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
- 3Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
- 4Bake chicken 25 minutes then remove from oven and turn chicken over.
- 5Baste with remaining butter mixture. Return to oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Garlic Chicken Thighs - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (1131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.2
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 103.3 mg
- Sodium 313.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 16.7 g