Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 10 chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and rosemary. Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
- Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
- Bake chicken 25 minutes then remove from oven and turn chicken over.
- Baste with remaining butter mixture. Return to oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
I tried this today and the chicken was very moist and delicious. Thought it was super simple and quick. I only baked for 28 minutes, flipping over and basting halfway.
Delicious! Only thing I did differently was use roasted garlic because I had a ton on hand. Chicken was juicy and flavorful. Will definitely make this again!
So delicious. I skinned and deboned my chicken....it took half the time to cook. 15 minutes bottom side up and then flip, rebaste and do topside up for 10....or 6mins under broiler. My toddler asked for seconds and he hardly ever does that. Thank u so much!!!