Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 10 chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and rosemary. Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
- Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
- Bake chicken 25 minutes then remove from oven and turn chicken over.
- Baste with remaining butter mixture. Return to oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
I tried this today and the chicken was very moist and delicious. Thought it was super simple and quick. I only baked for 28 minutes, flipping over and basting halfway.
Simple and amazing. Full of flavour and barely a carbohydrate in sight. I didn't have any low sodium soy and I stuffed the thighs with herb infused garlic and wrapped them in bacon. :)
Very moist and full of flavor...followed the recipe exactly except I added chopped almonds to the top for some crunch. Served with mashed potatoes and green beans. Fabulous! Will definitely make again.