Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
So yummy!! We love garlic and bacon, and green beans are a great way to almost be "healthy". Can easily be doubled or more, just use the proper beginning ratios.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, pressed (2 cloves turns out REALLY strong)
- 2 tablespoons cooked chopped bacon
- In a casserole dish big enough to hold everything, pour the olive oil.
- Add the green beans and toss well.
- Add the bacon, onion, garlic and toss well.
- Add the parmesan and toss well.
- Bake 400 for 20 minutes.
We liked these and I loved that I could prep them in advance and just pop into the oven when I was ready. I thought the garlic was right on and the bacon and parm were nice additions for a little change. Made for PAC FAll 2009
I made these for my husband tonight-they came out great! I used about half the olive oil amount & added some oregano. I also used turkey bacon to lighten it up. Easy, fast & delicious! Thank u for sharing.
I get teased for adding bacon to just about everything, so that's always safe in my house. I used fresh beans & forgot to steam them first. lol We'll make again with canned or pre-cooked beans next time.