Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple, fast, tasty and healthy. My kind of recipe. Any firm white fish fillet can be substituted in place of cod.
- 4 (6 ounce) cod fish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried thyme or 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon orange zest
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange cod fillets in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour over cod and bake for 12-15 minutes until fish is opaque throughout.
- Spoon orange sauce over fish and serve with vegetables and rice.
Very nice light flavor and super easy to prepare. I served with Baked Orzo With Butternut Squash and Mushrooms and it was a delicious dinner. Thanks for sharing!
Easy to make and uses ingredients I always have on hand!
This was OK. The flavor of the juice came thru on the fish, but 1/2 cup is not near enough. We will not make this again. It just wasn't that good.