1/2 Photos of Baked Chicken Salad
5 hrs 20 mins
2 hrs 20 mins
Tom Lambie's Note:
A very creamy and delicious chicken salad. I love to serve it on a fresh baked croissant. Makes a wonderful lunch item.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the chicken breast under cold water and pat dry.
- 2Arrange the chicken breast on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray, so they will not stick.
- 3Sprinkle with garlic and onion salt to taste.
- 4Bake in a 350F oven for about 20 minutes or until done.
- 5You do not want them to dry out, so watch them carefully.
- 6Remove from pan and cool completely.
- 7Dice the chicken breast into small pieces, DO NOT GRIND.
- 8Add the celery, onion, and pickle relish.
- 9Mix in some salad dressing to moisten chicken mixture.
- 10Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 11You will have to add more salad dressing in about an hour.
- 12The chicken will soak up the dressing.
- 13Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- 14Serve on a fresh baked croissant, served with lettuce and tomato, or serve on a fresh bed of lettuce, with apple slices or fresh grapes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 22.8 g