Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My friend Rachel gave me this recipe, she got it from a book of Florida recipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 3 small papayas, halved and seeded
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Cream cheeses together. Add curry, chutney, and raisins.
- Fill the papaya halves with mixture.
- Place filled halves on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes.