Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My brother and sister-in-law gave me this recipe. It goes over well at a barbeque or potluck. Can make it up the day before & bake it before serving.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, browned
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans (rinsed & drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans (rinsed & drained)
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Pour into a greased 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until bubbly.