Recipe by Chef Karen B.
This recipe bakes up into a delicious, succulent, addictive appetizer that could rival the most infamous of finger food favorites.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 6 slices bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1 loaf French baguette
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl stir to combine:.
- worcestershire sauce.
- Cut bread into 1/2 inch slices.
- Spread cheese mixture on top of each slice.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Unbaked appetizers may be frozen on a baking sheet. Freeze for 1 hour. Place in airtight container for up to 2 months. To bake place unthawed appetizers on sheet and bake.