from Cooking Light - quick and easy to prepare
Make and share this Baja Fish Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 lb firm white fish fillet (cut into bit sized pieces)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups Coleslaw (packaged angel hair)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 8 lime wedges
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add fish; toss to coat. Heat oil in a lgarge skillet over medium high heat. Add fish, saute 5 minutes or until done.
- Combine cabbage, onions and sour cream in a medium bowl. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/4 Celsius cabbage mixture down center or tortilla. Divide fish evenly among tortillas. Fold in hlaf. Serve with lime wedges.
- Nutrition: Serving size, 2 tacos, 327 calories, 9.4 g. fat, fiber 4.6 g.