1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Baileys and chocolate add a delightfully rich flavour to a classic cheesecake recipe. This makes a delicious ending to any special meal especially on St Patrick's Day. Adapted from Allrecipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 ounces confectioners' sugar
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 ounces butter, melted
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 9 ounces superfine sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/4 ounces sour cream or 4 1/4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 4 tablespoons irish cream, such as Baileys
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F In a large bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs, confectioner's sugar and 5 tablespoons cocoa. Add melted butter and stir until well mixed.
- 2Pat into the bottom of a 9in loose-bottomed or springform cake tin. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; set aside. Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
- 3In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, superfine sugar, 4 tablespoons cocoa and flour. Beat at medium speed until well blended and smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in the soured cream and Baileys liqueur; mixing on low speed. Pour filling over biscuit base.
- 4Bake at 450F for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200F and continue baking for 60 minutes.
- 5With a knife, loosen cake from sides of tin. Allow to cool slightly, then push up base of the tin to remove cheesecake. Chill before serving. If your cake cracks, a helpful tip is to dampen a palette knife and smooth the top, then sprinkle with some cookie crumbs.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.3
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 119.2 mg
- Sodium 211.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: