Bailey's Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by Eva C.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup bailey's irish cream
- 2 1⁄4 cups cake flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugars and egg until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and Bailey's Irish cream.
- Mix dry ingredients and blend into creamed mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Or don't cool. Just eat. :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Gee, maybe saying how big the cookies should be when we put them in the oven would help. I did 1 large tablespoon each and they took 20 minutes to cook. More Bailey's would be better, can't even taste it. Had to make my own cake flour. Dumb to use it. Sorry but, there are better recipes for these cookies out there.