1/6 Photos of Bailey's Irish Cream Bread Pudding
1 hr 20 mins
This is one of my adopted recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 1/2 slices French bread, thick, cut into 1 inch cubes (or substitute Irish soda bread Irish Soda Bread)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk, scalded
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Butter one 2-quart casserole dish.
- 3Prepare a water bath for the 2-quart casserole dish by placing a larger dish with water in the oven.
- 4Place bread cubes in the 2-quart casserole dish.
- 5Beat together the eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- 6Slowly add the scalded milk and Bailey's Irish Cream.
- 7Pour over the bread.
- 8If desired, sprinkle with brown sugar, nutmeg, and raisins.
- 9Place the casserole in the water bath and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 10Server either hot or chilled.
- 11When You take the pudding out of the oven, if the pudding seems to be dry, you can sprinkle some Bailey's over the top to help make it moist.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Irish Cream Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.5
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 180.9 mg
- Sodium 426.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 11.3 g