Smoked salmon with warm bagels.
Make and share this Bagels With Smoked Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 4 bagels (cut in half and toasted)
- 1⁄2 lb of norwegian smoked salmon (or lox)
- 1 large tomato, sliced evenly
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves (washed and dried)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 parsley sprigs, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 green olives
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, sliced thinly
- Arrange smoked salmon, thinly sliced, sliced red onions, 2 leaf lettuce, 4 slices tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, lemon and parsley sprigs on a nice pretty plate. Add cream cheese in the middle with spreading knife.
- Fill bowls with green and black olives, capers, chopped green onions, thinly sliced green and red peppers for garnish.
- Toast bagels, bagels in a basket lined with a cloth napkin.
- Optional! Whip cream cheese until soft and fold in chives or dill for spreading on the bread.