Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 8 ounces canadian-style bacon, cut in 12 slices
- 12 medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 12 strips
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce (I'd use regular)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low-sodium chili sauce (" " ")
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- Place bacon on rack; cover with paper towel.
- Microwave on high 1 minute; pat dry on paper towel.
- Let cool slightly.
- Wrap one shrimp and one pepper strip in each piece of bacon; secure with wooden pick.
- Place in 11x7" baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine the teriyaki, chili and hoisin sauces with 2 tbsps.
- water; pour over shrimp.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning once.
- Uncover and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.