Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Someone at work told me about this. It's my husbands and my favorite way to cook tenderloin. I don't usually eat the bacon after its cooked but my husband loves it.
- Cut off fat and rinse, pat dry.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Season generously with Head Country seasoning.
- (Alot of this won't hurt).
- Wrap from end to end with bacon, keeping in place with toothpicks.
- Cook at 350 for 45-55 minutes.
Absolutely delicious! I'm amazed at how tender the pork was without having to marinate. We plan on playing with different types of bacon (pepper bacon, applewood bacon, etc) to see what flavors we can find, but this is definitely a keeper for us!
Very very good! I don't know what Head Country seasoning is, so I just used salt, pepper, and garlic powder. I used A LOT less bacon in my version. (I had 1.25 pounds of pork loin, and only used two thick strips of bacon, cut in half, then halved vertically, so really, just a few ounces of bacon). I also cooked mine at 325 but that's because I have an oven with a mind of it's own. It's done when the interior temp of the pork tenderloin is 155 to 160. Thanks for the recipe!