Slow Cooker Bacon-Herb Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a 10 minute prep, cook all day, full of flavor one dish meal. "Inspired" & made in a crock pot by Bobby Flay's Bacon-Herb Wrapped Pork Tenderloin recipe found on the Food Network website.
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 1 (2 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 sliced sweet onion (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Pat loin dry. Rub with salt, pepper, garlic & herbs; wrap with bacon. Secure with butcher's twine. Brown loin in oil that has been heated in skillet until seared on each side and bacon is slightly cooked and holds its shape.
- Place wine & water with sliced onion (if using) in crock pot. Place loin on top, cover and cook 6-8 hours on low until cooked through.
- Note: Apple juice can be substituted for the wine with comparable results.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION