Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin With Maple-Mustard Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious sweet and tangy sauce served over smoky bacon and juicy pork. Sound difficult? Its easier than you think! I serve this with caramelized onions. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 6 -8 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Combine ingredients.
- simmer till thickened approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Pork Tenderloin.
- Coat pork with mustard.
- wrap with bacon.
- Roast at 350 degrees till internal temp of 170 degrees. approximately 1-1 1/2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I am rating the Maple Mustard Sauce. I had already marinated my pork tenderloin when I found this recipe. I needed a sweet sauce for my tenderloin and I have found a keeper!!! This sauce is wonderful. It is the perfect sweet and tangy sauce. I will definetly make the whole recipe next time. Thanks for a great recipe.Reply