1/7 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Bnls Pork Chops
Chef Boy-R "Diabetic" Danny's Note:
This is a variation of a couple of reciepes found in one of my many low carb cook books, You may want to Broil these at the end if the Bacon is not quite crisp enough for your tastes, Cut the Onion into 1/4 inch slices then in half for slivers, These Chops are real juicy. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season Bnls Pork Chops with Salt and Pepper.
- 2Cut Onion into slivers and place on Top of Pork Chops.
- 3Add 1/4 of the Red Pepper Skin side Down.
- 4Cover Red Pepper with Crumbled Brie Cheese and Wrap with 3 Pieces of Bacon, If need be hold Bacon in Place with Toothpicks.
- 5Bake @ 375 for 35 to 45 Minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Bnls Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.6
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 176.2 mg
- Sodium 518.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 50.9 g