This is a variation of a couple of reciepes found in one of my many low carb cook books, You may want to Broil these at the end if the Bacon is not quite crisp enough for your tastes, Cut the Onion into 1/4 inch slices then in half for slivers, These Chops are real juicy. Enjoy
- Season Bnls Pork Chops with Salt and Pepper.
- Cut Onion into slivers and place on Top of Pork Chops.
- Add 1/4 of the Red Pepper Skin side Down.
- Cover Red Pepper with Crumbled Brie Cheese and Wrap with 3 Pieces of Bacon, If need be hold Bacon in Place with Toothpicks.
- Bake @ 375 for 35 to 45 Minutes.
Normally i coop meals and my husband goes crazy over it. but for the last three months i have only been getting "its ok" out of him and it has been driving me nuts. That was until i made this dish for him and AWWW and WOW!! He looked at me and said: " Sweetie, this one is a winner, you have my permission to make this any time again, man that's good" And so i will. THANK YOU for getting me out of the "its ok" rut. :)
My family loved this!! I substituted goat cheese instead of brie and left the red pepper out (because that's what I had) and it was absolutely delicious. My husband was beside himself! Thanks for a great recipe that we will definitely use frequently!!
These pork chops were very tender and delicious. We especially loved the melted brie. Thanks for a great recipe! Made this for Fall PAC 2008.