Chef mariajane's Note:
A fantastic stuffing to be served on Thanksgiving!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Break dry bread inot bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- 3Fry bacon on medium-high heat until crisp; add onion, celery, and butter. Sauté for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 4Add egg, herbs, chicken stock and slightly cooled bacon/vegetable mixture to the bread. Mix well.
- 5Spoon stuffing into a lightly greased 9x5 loaf pan and bake at 400F for 45 minutes.
- 6Remove pan from the oven, invert onto a serving plate, slice and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.0 mg
- Sodium 463.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: