1/1 Photo of Bacon Spaghetti
This is a quick, easy and inexpensive meal. Great for a large family on a budget. My family isn't that big anymore but there are rarely leftovers. Enjoy! NOTE: Prep and cooking times as well as servings vary!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bacon and onion into small pieces.
- 2Cook in pot or large pan till lightly browned and the onions are tender.
- 3Drain grease.
- 4Add tomato sauce.
- 5*Fill 2 of the 4 cans with water and stir.
- 6transfer water between cans and pour into meat and tomato mixture* Add spices.
- 7Stir well and let simmer for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- 8Cook spagetti according to package directions.
- 9Mix the meat and sauce with the noodles.
- 10Serve with dinner rolls/brown and serve rolls.
- 11NOTE: Makes a large amount.
- 12Can be adjusted to any size.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 733.1
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 1078.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g