Recipe by ~Leslie~
I love Brussels Sprouts, and these are a really nice change of pace with a great flavour. Try them...you'll like them!
Top Review by Krista's Cookin'
These were very good, and a nice change of pace to the original roasted brussel sprout.(which we eat regularly. I boiled them for about 4 minutes, then sliced in half and baked in oven for about 25 minutes.until roasted. Then I poured the sauce over and baked an additonal 5 minutes. Thanks for the great dish!!!
- 25 -30 fresh Brussels sprouts
- 8 slices of crisp cooked crumbled bacon
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 5 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 clove freshed minced garlic
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese (extra)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut ends off Brussels Sprouts and remove yellow or spotted leaves.
- Score an"X" on the bottom of each sprout to allow the bitterness to escape.
- Steam Cook or boil sprouts until tender crisp.
- Heat the next 5 ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is hot.
- Combine all in casserole dish and toss to coat.
- Grate fresh ground black pepper over top, and sprinkle with extra cheese and serve.