I love Brussels Sprouts, and these are a really nice change of pace with a great flavour. Try them...you'll like them!
- Cut ends off Brussels Sprouts and remove yellow or spotted leaves.
- Score an"X" on the bottom of each sprout to allow the bitterness to escape.
- Steam Cook or boil sprouts until tender crisp.
- Heat the next 5 ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is hot.
- Combine all in casserole dish and toss to coat.
- Grate fresh ground black pepper over top, and sprinkle with extra cheese and serve.