1/13 Photos of Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
I love Brussels Sprouts, and these are a really nice change of pace with a great flavour. Try them...you'll like them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut ends off Brussels Sprouts and remove yellow or spotted leaves.
- 2Score an"X" on the bottom of each sprout to allow the bitterness to escape.
- 3Steam Cook or boil sprouts until tender crisp.
- 4Heat the next 5 ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is hot.
- 5Combine all in casserole dish and toss to coat.
- 6Grate fresh ground black pepper over top, and sprinkle with extra cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 167.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g