Grilled Savory Brussels Sprouts
photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- 20 Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and outer leaves removed
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 pinches garlic powder
- olive oil
- Cut brussels sprouts in half.
- Place sprouts in the middle of a large piece of aluminum foil (to make a packet for grilling). I usually put 10 sprouts in each packet.
- Dot butter over the sprouts, then sprinkle with the seasoning salt, bacon and garlic powder.
- Drizzle small amount of olive oil over the top and close up the foil packet (making sure you pull up all of the sides so that the butter does not leak out during cooking).
- Grill packets for 10 minutes over medium-high heat.
- After cooking is complete, place the veggies in a bowl and mix them up so that the butter/flavorings coat all the tasty brussels sprouts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What can I say............. YUMMY!!! I love brussles sprout and they are magnificent baked this way!!! So, so very good!!!! I made in the oven, using the same ingredients, although added a little fresh minced garlic as well as the salt....(only a little mind you) & I left out the bacon, only because I am not a fan of bacon, and also I didnt have any on hand, and I wanted so urgently to try this recipe and I had sprouts eagerly waiting and I was hungry and.....and...... and this recipe is truly fantastic, so easy and if you love sprouts.......YOU GOTTA give this recipe a go, you wont be sorry! Thanks J.B. you never let me down with your wonderful recipes.