1/4 Photos of Bacon English Muffins
Sara 76's Note:
This is a variation of a baic english muffin recipe I found on Zaar. My kids love these, they make a quick yummy breakfast or snack :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients, except bacon, cheese, and cornmeal, in the bread machine, in the order listed.
- 2Start the dough cycle. When the machine beeps, add bacon and cheese.
- 3When the dough is finished, sprinkle cornmeal on the work area, and turn out dough.
- 4Press the dough out into a 1/2 inch thinck rectangle. Turn dough over so both sides are coated in cornmeal.
- 5Using a large glass or large cookie cutter, cut into 10 rounds.
- 6Place the muffins on a tray, cover, and leave to rise for about 20 minutes.
- 7Heat an electric frypan, to medium-high, and cook the muffins for 5 minutes on each side. They should be golden brown when you turn them.
- 8Split with a knife, and serve warm, or toasted.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon English Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 307.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 8.4 g