Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
We usually eat this as a Sunday afternoon snack while we are making our BIG Sunday dinner. Easy easy easy...
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix cream cheese bacon, Parmesan, onion, parsley and milk.
- Unroll crescents. Separate into triangles.
- Spread with cream cheese mixture.
- Roll to form crescent shape.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Really good and really easy. We re-hydrated dried onion for a softer smaller texture.
I made these for my Son's graduation party. They were a hit to say the least! I made several batches, and my husband never even got to try one! I had party guests camped out by the oven waiting for the next batch to come out! Even my warnings of "they're HOT!" didn't stop them from snatching them right off the pan! Will add this to my list of no-brainer party food staples. Used scallions instead of regular onions BTW)
The biggest hit at my football party. Will make again but next time will triple it. Thanks for a fast and easy snack!