Easy Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
My brother taught me how to make these very easy appetizers. They are so good and everyone that eats them LOVES them! Great finger food!
- Ready In:
- Wash Jalapenos then cut off top.
- Cut the Jalapenos length wise in half and take out seeds until hollow.
- Take room temp cream cheese and fill the Jalapenos.
- Cut Bacon in half.
- Wrap bacon around Jalapenos.
- Lay bacon wrapped Jalapenos on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes on 375.
- Drain on paper towel and ENJOY!
- Note: Make sure when wrapping the bacon around that you end with bacon on bottom, if not they will unwrap.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Just made 1/2 of the required amount. (one of those trial n errors) Wish I made the whole recipe now. I was surprized that they weren't as hot as one would expect for jalapenos. However, VERY GOOD and they don't last long. Although, I think next time I will bake them 40-45mins @350. I also made some of these tasty little gems WITHOUT BACON for my VEGETRIAN daughter. Thanks for the awesome recipe.