Beef Pepper Jack Quesadillas
A zesty and beefy, delicious dinner. Easy to make and very easy to eat!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, cut into bite sized strips (your butcher may already have them pre-cut for you)
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoning (I recommend Zatarains)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces of shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- nonstick cooking spray
- sour cream
- Add the beef, creole seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper to a pan and brown the meat until fully cooked.
- Lay out your four tortillas and evenly divide the pepper jack cheese among them. Keep the ingredients on one half of the tortilla so that you can easily fold it later.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of feta on each tortilla, on top of the pepper jack.
- Evenly divide the beef among the four tortillas, on top of the cheeses.
- Spray a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Fold each tortilla in half and fry on medium-high heat, flipping until both sides are golden brown (about 2-3 minutes on each side).
- Cut in half and serve with sour cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION