Recipe by Bobo32589
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is worth waking up for! Crispy bacon bits tossed with fluffy scrambled eggs, topped with chunks of avocado and salsa. All served on hot crispy Simply Potatoes Hashbrowns fresh from the oven. I top mine with feta cheese, but cheddar is also amazing. Enjoy!
- 6 slices thick bacon
- 2 medium avocados
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons feta or 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- Heat Broiler in the oven on high for 5 minute.
- Place Simply Potatoes on a baking sheet, and spray the top with cooking spray.
- Place under the broiler for 15-25 minute Watch the hashbrowns they brown fast!
- While the hashbrowns are cooking, cook the bacon in a non stick pan, remove and drain on paper towels.
- Add the eggs to the pan that you cooked the bacon inches Scramble. Cook over low heat, and keep them moving, you don't want them to brown.
- Dice up the avocados, and toss with the eggs. Stir in salsa.
- Take hashbrowns out of the oven once they have browned.
- Place a thick layer of hashbrowns on the bottom of the plate, and top with bacon avocado egg mix.
- Pick whatever cheese you like, and sprinkle it over the top. Enjoy!