Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe I've had for several years. But it is also what I like today, simple and easy. This calls for vegetable dippers, but I prefer crackers.
- 6 slices bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- mixed vegetables, dippers
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese mustard and celery salt.
- Stir in bacon, tomato and green pepper.
- Serve with vegetables or crackers.