Recipe by iewe
I love potato salad, and I love cheese and bacon -- this is a combination of all of them. Can serve at room temperature or chilled (I like it chilled best!). Time does not include chilling time if you choose to go that route.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4-quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- While potatoes are cooking, combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.