Recipe by Felix4067
Fantastic side dish, good with just about any entree, and very easy to make.
Top Review by DoubleA's Mom
Very good base if made as is. However, the second time around I added some salt and pepper, onion powder and paprika to the potatoes, as well as approx. 1/2 cup parmesan cheese halfway through cooking time. It was very yummy!!
- 1 (3 lb) bag baby red potatoes
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, minced (or 2 tbsp minced garlic from the jar)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish (I use garlic flavour Pam).
- Scrub potatoes, chop into halves or quarters, depending on size of potato; place in casserole dish.
- Cut butter into pats; place randomly around top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Sprinkle with garlic.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Stir; cover; continue baking at 375 for about an hour, or until the potatoes are tender, stirring a couple more times during baking.