Cook1 hr 10 mins
Fantastic side dish, good with just about any entree, and very easy to make.
Make and share this Baby red potatoes with garlic and parsley recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish (I use garlic flavour Pam).
- Scrub potatoes, chop into halves or quarters, depending on size of potato; place in casserole dish.
- Cut butter into pats; place randomly around top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Sprinkle with garlic.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Stir; cover; continue baking at 375 for about an hour, or until the potatoes are tender, stirring a couple more times during baking.