New Potatoes With Garlic and Cilantro
photo by Stesoula
- Ready In:
- 8 -10 small red potatoes, unpeeled, quaretered
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until just tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain.
- In same saucepan, melt butter and cook garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add potatoes, seasoned salt and cilanto, toss to coat.
- You can serve at this point, or sometimes I spray some olive oil on the tops of the potatoes, throw it all in a baking dish and broil until the tops are nice and brown. Either way, it's good!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mom to 2 boys, ages 11 and 6. My youngest is a cancer survivor, so we enjoy each day given to us! You never know what can happen in your life! I have been in the loan business for over 10 years and I love it. Unfortunately, this economy has put a wrench into my awesome career. After a couple layoffs, I decided I need to do something else for awhile. I am now selling advertising, and it's different! I am thankful to have a job, so can't complain much! I love to cook. I can spend a whole Sunday in the kitchen just cooking away. I love trying new recipes (my boyfriend hates it. Lol. He likes what he likes and would be fine never trying anything new.) I never bake. I think it's because I don't measure. I am a throw-in-the-ingredients until they taste good kind of girl. I LOVE this site(actually, I am addicted to it) and am enjoying finding new things to make everyday!