1/5 Photos of Baby Greens With Pears, Gorgonzola and Pecans
Young tender baby greens, topped with slices of mellow ripe pears with a sprinkling of Gorgonzola and toasted pecans. The flavors are enhanced by the Honey Mustard Dressing. This salad goes well with pork or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 ounces mixed baby greens
- 1/2 ripe pear, cored, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted, coarse chopped
- 4 tablespoons gorgonzola, crumbled
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1Place all the dressing ingredients in a small container with a tight fitting lid and shake vigorously to blend.
- 2Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3If not serving immediately, place the dressing in refrigerator. Before serving, allow the dressing to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 4Layer chilled salad plates with the baby greens and top with thinly sliced pears.
- 5Sprinkle with toasted pecans and cheese, drizzle with dressing as desired.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Greens With Pears, Gorgonzola and Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.4
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 295.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens