Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Terrific for Thanksgiving as it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until needed
Make and share this Awesome Mashed Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and quarter potatoes.
- Add to pot of boiling salted water.
- Cook until tender but still firm.
- Drain and return to stove for 1 to 2 minutes to dry out.
- Add butter, 2/3 of parmesan,cream cheese, chives, garlic, and salt and pepper mix well until smooth.
- Place potato mix into lightly buttered casserole dish and top with remaining parmesan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Absolutely delicious! Major hit in my house!
I printed this recipe for my sister to make for our xmas party, having never had it before myself. We all loved it. We'll be using this recipe again. Thanks alot!!
I made this for Thanksgiving and my family absolutely loved it. I couldn't get the yukon gold potatoes and had to settle or Idaho and it still worked. Nice recipe.