1/1 Photo of Awesome Mashed Potato Casserole
June Langton's Note:
Terrific for Thanksgiving as it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until needed
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and quarter potatoes.
- 2Add to pot of boiling salted water.
- 3Cook until tender but still firm.
- 4Drain and return to stove for 1 to 2 minutes to dry out.
- 5Add butter, 2/3 of parmesan,cream cheese, chives, garlic, and salt and pepper mix well until smooth.
- 6Place potato mix into lightly buttered casserole dish and top with remaining parmesan.
- 7Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Mashed Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.5
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 772.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 18.3 g