- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (light is ok)
- 1 cup chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and quarter potatoes.
- Add to pot of boiling salted water.
- Cook until tender but still firm.
- Drain and return to stove for 1 to 2 minutes to dry out.
- Add butter, 2/3 of parmesan,cream cheese, chives, garlic, and salt and pepper mix well until smooth.
- Place potato mix into lightly buttered casserole dish and top with remaining parmesan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.