Recipe by Chef Niki
I have been making these for years with request's for the recipe so I thought I would pass it on. My mom made these for us when we were kids. Wonderful :)
Top Review by Mikey Kone
Good recipe but next time I will only use 1 teaspoon of Dijon. Funny thing is that I made this for Christmas Eve and there weren't any left by the time I got around to getting one.
- 1 dozen hard-boiled egg
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon relish (optional)
- 1 -2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 cup thinly chopped red onion
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare eggs by slicing length wise and remove yolks to a bowl.
- Mash with a fork.
- In another bowl mix the other ingredients together (not the paprika) Adjust measurements to taste if needed.
- Add egg yolks and mix well.
- Fill egg whites and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Put in fridge and keep cold til served-- yum.