Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have been making these for years with request's for the recipe so I thought I would pass it on. My mom made these for us when we were kids. Wonderful :)
- 1 dozen hard-boiled egg
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon relish (optional)
- 1 -2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 cup thinly chopped red onion
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Prepare eggs by slicing length wise and remove yolks to a bowl.
- Mash with a fork.
- In another bowl mix the other ingredients together (not the paprika) Adjust measurements to taste if needed.
- Add egg yolks and mix well.
- Fill egg whites and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Put in fridge and keep cold til served-- yum.
Good recipe but next time I will only use 1 teaspoon of Dijon. Funny thing is that I made this for Christmas Eve and there weren't any left by the time I got around to getting one.
excellent thank you!!
This is the way I've always had and made deviled eggs too (minus the relish). Though I did discover last time that a dash of curry can put them over the top! This is a good, simple, lovely way to use up them easter eggs!