1/6 Photos of Avocado, Tomato & Corn Salad/Salsa
Refreshing, quick and easy. Use as a salad or salsa. Fill a wrap, top a plate of greens or grilled fish, meat or chicken. The frozen corn chills the salad down which adds to the refreshing taste for hot summer days! You can go mild or kick it up with a jalapeno or smokey chipotles! Yes, parsley can be use in place of the cilantro.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced or
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo (optional)
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes (grape tomatoes cut in half)
- salt and pepper
- 1Mix the first 5 ingredients together.
- 2Add avocado, onions, corn and tomatoes. Toss into dressing.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Let sit for 30 minutes, toss and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado, Tomato & Corn Salad/Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g