- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 20 slice French baguettes
- 1 avocado, very ripe
- garlic salt, to taste
- black pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 226.79 g fresh mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Brush olive oil on slices of bread and toast for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove toast and cool slightly. Using small butter knife, spread avocado, like butter, onto each bread slice. Season each slice with garlic salt and pepper.
- Cut tomato in half and slice down in 1/2 moon slices, 5 slices per half.
- Place on top of seasoned avocado bread slice.
- Cut fresh mozzarella the same way as tomato, yielding 20 slices. Place on top of tomato.
- Put under the broiler for an additional 3 minutes, until cheese in melted.