Easy Tomato Mozzarella Bruschetta
This is a simple bruchetta recipe sure to impress guests!
- Ready In:
- 1 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- In container with lid, combine all ingredients.
- Close lid and shake vigorously.
- Serve atop toasted Italian bread, Melba Toast or Crostini.
- **Do not leave cheese in leftover bruschetta! The vinegar soaks in and makes the cheese taste sour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is YUMMY, I love the combo of mozzarella and tomato and onion any way its made. Wonder why they call you Dicewoman? :-) Sometimes when I don't have fresh tomatoes I use the can diced with balsamic and olive oil as a replacement. Also when I don't have any tomatoes at all, I make this with roasted red pepper and mozzarella as a salad or a "bruschetta" and it is the BOMB! Thank you Dicewoman and keep on dicing!
Wow! This was divine! I made mine with cheddar cheese (turns out my kids ate the mozzarella). I also omitted the olive oil as I am not a big fan of it. Instead, I slightly buttered my bread before toasting. I used a loaf of fresh whole grain bread from the bakery. I loved the tang of the vinegar and the onions with the softness of the tomato and the cheese. It was a perfect combination. I will make this again and again.