1/1 Photo of Avocado-Cream Cheese Dip
This is a little different from anything I've seen on the site and it is my personal favorite. I got it from a friend about 10 years ago. It's for those of us who love avocado but don't like the spicy dips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop out meaty part leaving shell.
- 2Place avocado in bowl and mash with potato masher.
- 3Add lemon juice, cream cheese, onion, salt, pepper and milk to avocado and beat with mixer until smooth.
- 4Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado-Cream Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1209.4
- Calories from Fat 1040
- Total Fat 115.5 g
- Saturated Fat 55.6 g
- Cholesterol 253.7 mg
- Sodium 994.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 23.1 g