Recipe by GrammaJeanne
This is a little different from anything I've seen on the site and it is my personal favorite. I got it from a friend about 10 years ago. It's for those of us who love avocado but don't like the spicy dips.
Top Review by Sherrye W.
I wanted to make a different guacamole for a change of pace. I used low fat cream cheese, 2 avocados, minced onion, lime juice, garlic powder and a touch of cumin. It was very good! Will make again.
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced fine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop out meaty part leaving shell.
- Place avocado in bowl and mash with potato masher.
- Add lemon juice, cream cheese, onion, salt, pepper and milk to avocado and beat with mixer until smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.