Recipe by pop mafia
I saw a picture in a random magazine ad of what looked like a delicious avocado salad, so I made it just based off the picture and added crab. It turned out amazing, and takes no effort whatsoever. My whole family loved it.
- 1 Hass avocado
- 10 grape tomatoes, about 10, halved
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese (I use an herbed one)
- 8 ounces black olives, halved
- 8 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat (or however much you like)
- extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Half and remove avocado from skin, cut into 1/2 in pieces. Add cherry tomatoes, black beans, olives, feta cheese, and crab meat*. Add extra virgin olive oil and black pepper to taste. Toss and serve.
- *I steam crab legs myself and take the meat right out for this recipe.
- as I prefer fresh crab meat rather than store-bought, but you can definitely use jumbo lump crab meat here.