Prep 16 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Cooking Light
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken breasts, shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped fresh
- 3⁄4 cup salsa, refrigerated fresh
- 1 avocado, ripe peeled and chopped
- 3 ounces tortilla chips
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken and cilantro; toss to combine. Gently fold in salsa and avocado. Serve with chips.
This was delicious...we really enjoyed the fresh taste...the avocado gives a nice smoothness to the overall texture...love the lime flavor...dang...all the ingredients work well together...not sure if this is a salad or a dip...but did serve it with the tortilla chips...so dip it is...made for FYC tag game...