Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from Cooking Light
Make and share this Avocado Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken breasts, shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped fresh
- 3⁄4 cup salsa, refrigerated fresh
- 1 avocado, ripe peeled and chopped
- 3 ounces tortilla chips
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken and cilantro; toss to combine. Gently fold in salsa and avocado. Serve with chips.