Chicken Avocado Salad
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 Hass avocado, peeld, pitted and diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup mayonnaise
- Mix everything together in a large bowl.
- Gently stir to mix evenly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I knew that I couldn't go wrong when I saw a chicken salad recipe with avocado. I really loved the combination of flavors. The fresh cilantro really added so much too. I followed the recipe exactly other than leaving out the green pepper (just don't like it) and going a little heavy on the onion (vidalia) and cilantro. Yum!
see 1 more reviews