Recipe by Vamy
This is a really yummy different twist on a traditional cheese ball.
Top Review by anti-suburban housewife
My 10yo daughter has just discovered the avocado. You would have thought that the planets had aligned and the angels were singing when she tried this. Really different without being weird. Great flavor! I added a few dashes of Tobasco as well because IMHO everything is better with a dash ot two!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- chopped parsley (to garnish)