Recipe by TheGrumpyChef
Nice, cool way to serve shrimp cocktail. From Cajun Cooking and posted for ZWT5. *Does not include chill time.
Top Review by CJAY
You put a great big smile on my face as I enjoyed this wonderful cocktail!! It's beautiful and the taste is out of this world. I made it exactly as written and wouldn't change a thing. I'd give it more stars if I could too. Thanks so much for sharing a recipe that I'll be making often. Made for PAC 2011.
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 354.88 ml baby shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml heavy cream
- 0.25 ml Tabasco sauce
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cucumber, sliced for garnish
- lemon, sliced for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve avocados, remove pits, rub surface with lemon slice.
- Combine mayonnaise, cream, Tabasco, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; fold in shrimp.
- Spoon into avocados; sprinkle with paprika and chill.
- Garnish with cucumber and lemon slices.
- Serve chilled on bed of lettuce.