My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 cups peeled and cubed winter squash (I have used acorn, butternut and buttercup)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 cup peeled and diced carrot
- 2 1/2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups vegetable broth (or water)
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1Heat the oil in a big pot over medium heat.
- 2Add the onions and garlic; stir and saute for 5 minutes.
- 3Add in the squash, celery, carrots, potatoes, oregano, salt, pepper, and water.
- 4Bring to a boil, lower heat and cook until potatoes are done (10 minutes or so).
- 5Add in the kale and beans; let simmer for 5-7 minutes or until kale is tender and the beans are heated; season to taste with additional salt/pepper if desired.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Minestrone
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 704.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: