These cookies have the sweetest hint of maple flavor, with a delectable sugar cookie-esque base. Not too hard and not too cakey. Delicious! Perfect for the fall season (or anytime for that matter!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream sugars and butter together.
- Add egg and vanilla and maple extracts and mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and spices. Gradually add to butter and sugar mixture.
- Drop into small balls onto a nonstick cookie sheet. Decorate with sanding sugar or festive sprinkles.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes.