Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is so easy and you can use it as a side dish or as a meal in it self. Everyone always wants me to make it for cookouts or they want the recipe.You can add just about any vegetables to this. This will be one of your families favorite.
- 1 lb rotini noodles
- 1⁄2 lb deli turkey (diced)
- 1⁄2 lb deli ham (diced)
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni (diced)
- 1 green peppers or 1 red peppers or 1 yellow pepper (diced)
- 1 cucumber (diced)
- 1 purple onion (diced)
- 1 tomatoes (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- 1 can black olives (optional)
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 lb white processed cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 1⁄2 lb colby-monterey jack cheese (cubed or shredded) or 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 1⁄2 lb provolone cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 2 packages Italian salad dressing mix
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and cool.
- Add all other ingredients, making sure that it is all diced small, except dressing.
- Mix Italian dressing according to directions.
- Pour over entire salad, mix well.
- Serve chilled.
Perfect summertime food...My wife loves it so much she keeps asking me to make it over and over again...Keep in mind this recipe makes a lot of salad...2 large bowls...so keep this in mind when you are making it...I did tweek the recipe a bit. I omitted the celery and onion, reduced 1/2 pound of cheese and used extra virgin olive oil instead of the vegetable oil needed for the italian seasoning packets...fantastic...this is a very forgiving recipe and you can add or subtract ingredients and it will still be a hit.....thank you for the recipe...
We make this all the time, different almost everytime, depending on whats in the fridge, depending on what pasta I have on hand. Sometime there isnt ham but chicken or only one kind of cheese. We like a sprinkle of parmeasan over it too, we have changed cheddar for feta and changed the italian for greek dressing. I always get are you bringing your pasta salad.... Its a great summer salad. Thanks for posting it.
I made this for a Teacher's Luncheon and it worked out great! I liked it so much that I just made a batch for ourselves. I used some multi-colored rotini which added some more color. I am going to make this regularly to have on hand for hungry husband and kids! Thanks so much Aunt B., for posting. Roxygirl