i got this recipe from my aunt who makes them every year for christmas. her instructions say to bake til light brown but I haven't made these cookies yet so i dont know how long that takes. i would probably let them cook for 8 minutes and then check every 2 minutes or so.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Combine the second 4 ingredients in another bowl.
- 4Mix both bowls together.
- 5Roll out and cut dough using cookie cutters.
- 6Bake until light brown, let cool then frost.
- 7For the frosting combine final 4 ingredients.
- 8If its too thin, add more sugar, too thick, add more milk.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Becky's Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 893.2
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 507.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 72.8 g
- Protein 8.2 g